Monday 2 February 2009

Return of the Real Deal

Sorry for the break there, I've been ridiculously busy taking part in One World Week, the largest student international festival in the world held at the University of Warwick...





Now I've just about caught up on my sleep there will be a nice bit coming about Miri Ben-Ari, who I saw performing as part of OWW, but first here is a little ditty that I really quite like, Bruises, by Chairlift. A little bit shamefully I got the name and artist from watching The Hills, but I'm convinced I've heard it somewhere else. Any ideas? Answers on a stamped addressed envelope please!

(PS - I know the picture is of an actual chairlift rather than of the band, but it's so cool I wanted to include it anyways!)

Update - I just twigged that the song is featured in the iPod nano advert. Bummer.

No comments: